Boost Website’s Sales & Conversion Rate
E-Commerce has transformed the way business is done in India.
India is the fastest growing market for the e-commerce sector growing at an annual rate of 51% which is highest in the world. The global e-commerce market is massive and continually expanding.
Setting up an e-commerce store is an increasingly popular way of making money online. More and more people are spending money with online stores rather than visiting physical stores and the buying frequency online is high.
Nowadays, it is becoming increasingly difficult to generate online sales, especially without a large marketing and advertising budget. The competition is too hard and there are too many online stores and e-commerce marketplaces.
Good thing is that now there are a few ways you can generate more online sales without spending huge money.
4 Quick Fixtures for e-Commerce Websites
We can quickly improve website performance by fixing critical issues on the website, please go through the following fixtures.
- Mobile Friendly Website: In this Mobile First World, your website should be mobile friendly and all the information accessible with the ease
- Optimize Website: Make website user-friendly, keep easy to find tabs for Products / Services, Pricing, Reviews & Ratings, Payment Details & Call or Chat Boxes
- Reviews & Ratings: Most of the users make buying decision only after checking review and ratings, be active on Customer Engagement and Customer Support
- Visibility / Branding: Showcase your online store on search engines with the help of Google Ads and Social media Channels and follow Organic SEO best practices for long-term results.
Best Practices for e-Commerce Websites
Latest Integrated Solution For Promoting Your Products & Services. Boost Website’s Sales & Conversion Rate.
- Simple Check-out Process: Most frustrating aspects of many e-commerce sites keep easy and simple check-out process
- Multiple Sales Channels: Focus on selling Products using multiple channels. B2B Sales Platforms, Affiliate Marketing, etc.
- Use Marketing Automation: Make use of marketing automation tools for effective customer engagement to improve sales
- Cart Abandonment Emails: It seems to surprising that, up to 60% of cart abandonment emails can result in a sale.
- Search Bar: Keep flexible search option for the user to find desired products within websites
- Increase Repeat Sales: It is much easier to sell your products or services to an existing customer than acquire a new one.
- Secured Payment System: Internet is a scary place, have the highest level Secured Payment System to make the user feel safe.
- Multiple Payment Options: Offer multiple payment systems like Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, UPI, Wallet & COD.
- Growth Hacking: Be innovative in implementing New Technologies & Marketing Strategies regularly.
- Discounts & Offers: Increase chances of more sales with Exclusive Offers & Discounts
- Interaction Widgets: Provide multiple channels to connect with Sales & Support Team. Live Chat & Toll Free Call Options
- Feedback System: Collect regular Feedback / Reviews / Video Testimonials from customers, this plays a key role in making a Buying Decision
What’s Your Next Move?
So, now you have understood the benefits of optimizing your e-commerce website and how you can boost the Sales & Conversion Rate with the help of New Technologies & Website Optimization Best Practices
Now, its time to decide what to do next? either you can reach us to discuss next steps or you can go for personalized “e-Commerce Website Audit Report”