Why should you consider an e-Commerce Website Audit?
Are you worried about your e-commerce website performance? and not able to understand what’s the root cause and how to fix it? Then you need a website audit report on top priority.
Conducting an e-commerce website audit just means gaining a better understanding of your website’s performance and it is essential for the success of your website
An audit helps to get an overview about the performance of the business as well as detailed insights on a number of issues and helps you spot the necessary changes to make your website strong enough for online competition.
For e-commerce website audit is especially important because everything is done online and website audit help to map out key store weaknesses and strengths and then build out an improvement strategy.
Moreover, by not carrying out the auditing process, you will be missing a number of sales opportunities.
Audit Report Check Points
- Website speed test
- Make sure websites work on all browsers and devices
- Website wireframe analysis
- Navigation structure
- Products / services pages
- Pricing pages
- Reviews & Ratings
- Call-To-Action button
- Up sell / Cross-sell Products links
- Unique Value Proposition
- Security elements, Trust Elements & Risk Reducers
- Pre Sales & Post Sales Follow-up
- Shopping cart
- Checkout options
- Payment options
- Discounts and offers
- Partnership Programs (Loyalty / Affiliate / Marketplace)
- Customer Engagement
- Social media engagement
- Customer Support
What do we do?
We inspect and analyze your hotel’s website performance in just 3 steps
- Step 1 – Analyze website Design and Performance
- Step 2 – Data Collection & Data Analysis
- Step 3 – Get complete report in hands, along with Recommended & Priority upgrades
Get Authentic Website Audit Report
Eye-Opening insights for your website to skyrocket your business growth.