Are you a Hotel / Resort Owner or running Travel Agency? and having a website but your website is not generating revenue as per your expectations ? all your marketing efforts not giving results? Then you must go through this exclusive article written for you.
All it’s started in 2010, majority of our clients belongs to Travel & Tourism domain and working with Travel industry over the years I have got keen interest to understand clients pain points and varies ways to solve them.
When I visited clients properties to discuss further, I was surprised to see the beautiful properties built and huge investments made on the property and regular investments made to keep the ambiance.
And I started my discussion starting from the official website when I saw the property website it’s just devastating, there no similarity between the property looks and website looks with lots of mistakes and important features missing, then I asked my client why it is so? then my client answered, “we never focused on this website part” and at the time of property launch we developed the website and never turn around later he added. Continuing our discussion I asked about how you generate booking? Then he said, we receive a booking from agents and Travel portal and we pay the commissions to them, sometimes we generate good revenue and sometimes very less and we totally depend on third parties to get the bookings he added.
Initially thought this situation only with this client, but when I met other property owners I got surprised to see that its common issue with the majority of the property owners, and hardly few owners who understand the technology and invest on the website are making good business.
After discussing with many property owners I figured out the most common issue with their website which is blocking their online business and after detailed study and analysis, I started recommending the best possible solutions to their website.
4 Quick Fixtures for Hotel, Resort & Travel Agency Websites
We can quickly improve website performance by fixing critical issues on the website, please go through the following fixtures.
- Mobile Friendly Website: In this Mobile First World, your website should be mobile friendly and all the information accessible with the ease.
- Optimize Website: Make website user-friendly, keep easy to find tabs for Photos, Tariff, Packages, Payment Details, Call or Chat Boxes and Contact page.
- Reviews & Ratings: Most of the guests book room only after checking review and ratings, be active on Google My Business page, TripAdvisor & other third party review websites.
- Visibility / Branding: Showcase your property on search engines with the help of Google Ads and Social media profiles and follow Organic SEO best practices for long-term results.
Recommended Features Hotel, Resort & Travel Agency Websites
Lead the hospitality world with high tech solutions, attract unlimited direct bookers to grow your business like never before.
- Online Booking Engine: Get Direct Bookings From Website
- Hotel Channel Manager: Get Listed on Yatra, MMT, Goibibo
- Online Payment Gateway: Collect Payment From Guests Instantly
- Reservation Software: Hassel-Free Booking Management
- PMS Software: Manage Property Effectively
- Restaurant POS: Point-of-Sale System for Restaurants
- Guest Feedback System: Collect Feedback / Reviews
- Interaction Widgets: Live Chat & Call Options
What’s Your Next Move?
So, now you have understood the benefits of optimizing your Hotel website and how you can boost the revenue with the help of “New technologies”.
Now, its time to decide what to do next? either you can reach us to discuss next steps or you can go for personalized “Hotel Website Audit Report”